This website is maintained by the City of Oxford municipal government for the benefit of Oxford citizens, business community, visitors and internet guests. Our website will constantly change and grow as the Oxford municipal government strives to increase the availability of information and delivery of services through the internet.
Thank you for visiting Oxford's website. Oxford is a great place to browse via the world wide web...and an even greater place to be in real life. Please visit Oxford again...on-line and in-person.
- The Planning and Zoning Commission will hold a Public Hearing on new Sign Regulations (Posted on 7/22/2015)
- Oxford Building Department will host a meeting on Thursday, August 6, 2015 at 6:00 p.m. at the Oxford Civic Center regarding the 2015 International Building Codes (Posted on 7/20/2015)
- The City of Oxford will be participating in the Back to School State Sales Tax Holiday August 7 through August 9, 2015. (Posted on 7/14/2015)
- Oxford Beautification Board Awards Nomination Form (Posted on 4/7/2015)
- Board positions available. (Posted on 3/31/2015)
Thursday, August 6 2015
♦ Public Meeting by the Building Department at the Oxford Civic Center at 6 p.m.
Tuesday, September 1 2015
♦ Planning and Zoning Commission Public Hearing on new Sign Regulations