This website is maintained by the City of Oxford municipal government for the benefit of Oxford citizens, business community, visitors and internet guests. Our website will constantly change and grow as the Oxford municipal government strives to increase the availability of information and delivery of services through the internet.
Thank you for visiting Oxford's website. Oxford is a great place to browse via the world wide web...and an even greater place to be in real life. Please visit Oxford again...on-line and in-person.
- The City of Oxford is accepting seal bids to remove the existing roof and re-roof the Oxford Performing Arts Center. (Posted on 4/20/2018)
- The City Council will hold a Public Forum on May 1, 2018 at 6:30 p.m. at the Oxford Civic Center. (Posted on 4/19/2018)
- The City Council amended Section 42.85 of the Code of Ordinances for the City of Oxford - parking. (Posted on 4/12/2018)
- The City council passed an ordinance regulating passenger transportation in the City of Oxford. (Posted on 4/12/2018)
- The City Council annexed and zoned the property located at 1602 Pamela Drive. (Posted on 4/12/2018)
- Oxford High School is ranked 22nd within Alabama Best High Schools: U.S. News & World Report Rankings (Posted on 4/27/2017)
Friday, April 27 2018
♦ A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder at the Oxford Performing Arts Center at 7:30 p.m.
Tuesday, May 1 2018
♦ Public Forum with the City Council at the Oxford Civic Center at 6:30 p.m.