Planning Board Agenda
AGENDA FOR THE PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION
OF THE CITY OF OXFORD, ALABAMA
CITY HALL COUNCIL CONFERENCE ROOM
Monday July 10, 2017 at 5:30
1. Review and approve the minutes of June 06, 2017 meeting.
2. Miller Estates- This item was tabled from the June 6th meeting.
· Public hearing- Rodney Minton is requesting rezoning of Miller Estates mobile home park(rear) to be rezoned from AG-1 to Mobile home, to match front zoning of mobile home park which is zoned MH.
3. Billboard for Lamar advertising- the proposed billboard is located at 10 Hamric Dr. Oxford, Al- to Build a single pole billboard with back to back 10’6” by 23’ faces reading to traffic on US Hwy 78.
4. Proposed annexation 365 HJ Bentley Parkway- asking planning board to rezone and recommend to council annexation. Property belongs to Jerome Watts.
5. Proposed annexation 643 HJ Bentley Parkway- asking planning board to rezone and recommended to council annexation. Property belongs to Jerome Watts.
6. Rezoning- Rezone Property located on Larry Gardner from GM to GB.
7. Replat- Dr. Valtteri asking to replat 1970 Golden springs Rd. plans will be presented by Bailey Engineering.